I remember going off to college as if it was yesterday! Shopping for dorm life essentials like bedding, furniture, new clothes, and decorations was so fun to start my new life at the University of Nebraska Kearney. I was scared and excited all at the same time; leaving the farm and moving to Kearney, though a small college town, it sure felt like a big city to me back then!
Today I’m photographing some new “Beauty Don’t Come Cheap!” products that have arrived and I’m realizing how many items I have that are PERFECT for the little college diva in our lives! Soooooo I’ve created my “Dorm Room Gift Pak” just for her!
The Pak includes 5 items, ALL custom embroidered with the fun logo I’ve created to promote my song “Beauty Don’t Come Cheap!”.
• My travel laundry bag is an absolute necessity! It’s not just any travel laundry bag, it’s OVERSIZED and measures 24″ wide by 36″ tall, with a draw string closure at the top and a handy over the shoulder strap. The fabric is a soft waffle weave cotton/polyester blend, this is a must have for trips to the dorm laundry room OR weekend trips home so MOM can do her laundry…
• Choose between a plush embroidered robe or the diva robe wrap for your dorm room diva! Both items are made of the same waffle weave fabric as the laundry bag, very absorbent with minimal shrinkage and wrinkling because– Diva’s have no time for ironing! The embroidered robe has 3/4 sleeves, above the knee and has two pockets on the front, while the wrap has a velcro front closure and an elastic band on the back. And guess what?! One size fits all Divas!
• To match the embroidered robe or diva robe wrap- these comfy bath slippers that have an open toe with velcro to adjust for size, and skid resistant rubber soles. Available in S,M,L/XL.
• One of my favorite items is the weekender cosmetic bag is so roomy, 9x6x4 inches, zipper closure across the top, with inside pocket and easy to wipe clean plastic lining.
• The Dorm Room Gift Pak is not complete without the absolute best sleep mask– ever! Hand made with love out of luxurious minky fabric that resembles real mink to the touch, and has a pretty lace elastic band. She will be styling and profiling for her late night study sessions for sure!
“Dorm Room Gift Pak” is available at CandyCountry.com in the Candy Shop, of course! All five items normally retails for $189, but for a limited time, I’m discounting the pak $50! For $139, choose between a robe and a wrap, Hot Pink, Lime Green, or Tropical Blue pak. For the extra special diva in your life, I will accept custom orders; choose the color of embroidery thread she would like on a white products.
I am also including a FREE download of my song, “Beauty Don’t Come Cheap!” which is the inspiration behind all these fun products! And one final item, I’m tossing in a mirrored compact for our Dorm Room Diva’s purse…and I said, “Honey, Beauty Don’t Come Cheap!”.
Check it out at CandyCountry.com y’all!